Get our NEW Unlimited MAX plan with 25GB hotspot data, 5G access, 100GB cloud storage, and more for $55/mo.!
I

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, March 18th, 2020 9:26 PM

Closed

Do we still have to pay our bills or we get a free month?

Do we still have to pay our bills or we get a free month ?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

4 years ago

Yes, you still have to pay your bill. There are no free months. They are waiving late fees if you pay late and they won’t suspend your service, but you still have to pay.

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

Just realized you posted in prepaid. Prepaid still works the same. There are no late fees as normal but your service will expire if you don’t renew your plan, same as always. The waiving of late fees and disconnects applies to postpaid only.

Award for Community Excellence Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

ACE - Expert

• 

27.9K Messages

@iroger93 PLEASE FOLLOW THE LINK IN THE BRIGHT ORANGE BANNER AT THE TOP OF THIS PAGE FOR CURRENT INFORMATION.

Shoutout to everyone who can remember their childhood phone number but can't remember the password they created yesterday.  You are my people.  😊

Award for Community Excellence Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.