Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
King1000's profile

1 Message

Thursday, November 23rd, 2023 10:27 PM

DIFFICULTIES IN TRYING TO ACTIVATE MY NEW AT&T SIM CARD TO MY NEW DEVICE AND PAYMENT ISSUES.

Hello, I would be so happy to get feedback from anyone concerning my recent struggles. Firstly, I'm in Canada and I wanted to use AT&T because of how easy and flexible the services are and people say that it is possible to access the network from here. So I bought the sim card, inserted it into my iPhone XR, and went online to activate the prepaid plan of 30$. At first, every detail about my sim card and phone IMEI was asked and accepted, but my phone was still in SOS only till now. I went ahead and made a payment plan which was declined twice but I was debited from my Canadian CIBC bank. Yet nothing was working out for me, decided to call my bank and they said I should contact the merchant which is AT&T. 

Honestly, I'm just tired and I don't know what to do or how to get the sim working perfectly fine here in Canada. Please any advice or suggestions will be highly appreciated. Thank you

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Sage

• 

115.9K Messages

3 months ago

You have to be in the United States to activate the service.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.