Get our NEW Unlimited MAX plan with 25GB hotspot data, 5G access, 100GB cloud storage, and more for $55/mo.!
Dragonwolf1275's profile

2 Messages

Thursday, December 21st, 2023 8:08 AM

Data speed issue

I'm on a note 9 with the software current and nothing but the factory apps installed. I use att go phone unlimited talk,text,data prepaid plan. Aftet high speed is gone my data gets reduced to 8 kps. I've tried changing the data connection settings...international data on/off. Data on/off. 2 g data on/off. Tried all possible combinations on those 3 on different towers and different times of day and night. But it never goes above 8kps. It does get slower sometimes. Please help me correct this issue if you can 

ACE - Sage

• 

118.3K Messages

6 months ago

Switch to a plan with a higher priority.  (Postpaid premium)

AT&T

**QCI 6 ➤** FirstNET(UNLTD), AT&T Business Elite(UNLTD)

**QCI 7 ➤** AT&T Consumer Elite/Premium(UNLTD)

**QCI 8 ➤** AT&T Consumer Extra(50GB), AT&T Business Performance(50GB), AT&T Prepaid Unlimited Plus(22GB), AT&T Prepaid Unlimited MAX(22GB), Cricket Unlimited More(UNLTD), All MVNOs By-The-Gig Plans(VARY BY PLANS), AT&T Prepaid By-The-Gig Plans(VARY BY PLANS), Wing Alpha Old Plans(50GB)

**QCI 9 ➤** AT&T Consumer Starter, AT&T Business Starter, AT&T Prepaid Unlimited, All MVNOs Unlimited Plans, All After Deprioritized Plans, Wing Alpha New Plans(Was Business Reseller for old customers)

ACE - Scholar

• 

1K Messages

6 months ago

@Dragonwolf1275 ATT changes plans periodically so maybe you should check the current options to see whether they will work better for you.

You mention slowing down after high speed is up.  So is this at 22GB?

The current unlimited data plan offered looks like it is de-prioritized for all data, not just the first.  The others give you a high speed allowance.  Lower than 22GB.  Then a throttle of 128kb.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.