Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
daisuke2010's profile

Mentor

• 

43 Messages

Wednesday, July 29th, 2015 12:26 PM

Data connect pass plans with a Gophone SIM card.

It seems I can use Gophone SIM card to use Data connect pass plans.

https://buyasession.att.com/sbd/Common/ShopRatePlans.action

But, which price plan should I choose when I use my WIFI router like a Sierra Wireless 754S AT&T Mobile Hotspot

Then what is the diffrence between Mobile hop spot plans and Data connect pass plans?

Only roaming?

Please let me know.

Community Support

• 

15.2K Messages

9 years ago

Hi there! @daisuke2010 thanks for posting your question.

For the data connect pass, you’ll want to go with the option for Tablets and other mobile devices for your mobile hotspot.

Both options are essentially the same, other than the option for lower amounts of data on the tablets and other mobile devices. The plans for computers are for laptops that have built in aircards.

Hope this helps!

Charise

Voyager

• 

3 Messages

9 years ago

When I called AT&T and asked to switch our unlocked AT&T Unite 770S hotspot from the Go Phone Plan to the DataConnect Pass, I was told that I could not as the DataConnect Pass was an add on the the cell phone talk,text, data plan.  Thus I could not switch which would not allow us to get the international DataConnect Pass which is needed for an upcoming trip to Argentina and Chile.  We are now switching to T-Mobile which offers an excellent data only plan for our hotspot.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.