Uniquely for you. Preorder the new Google Pixel 6.
mikew58's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Wed, Dec 2, 2015 10:15 PM

Cheated out of minutes by AT&T

I want to know how it is that AT&T gets away with ripping off their prepaid wireless customers? They are scamming us, we are supposed to be getting 30 days of service but in reality we are only getting 29. We loose a day each time we refill our service. ..Let's say i added my minutes to my phone on Nov 2nd at 11:55 pm. at 12:01 am. i am on my 2nd day of service. so in reality my first day of service was for only 6 minutes. The 1st day of service does not carry over to Nov 3rd 11:55 pm as a day of service. Now i have to refill my service on Dec 1st, not Dec 2nd, because to them my service started on Nov 2nd and Nov 2nd starts my 30 days, no matter what time of day you refill, that is your first day up til 12:00 pm that night. Now i have to refill my service on Dec 30th because Dec has 31 days and because i HAD to refill on Dec 1st. so because of their scam i have to refill my phone twice in a one month period.
Now my next gripe.. There are more months with 31 days, so why are we not getting 31 days of service?? Who decided a calendar month would be considered 30 days?? 

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 y ago

Oh, and my new Refil statement says my refil date is Dec 31st but in reality i must refil no later than Dec 30th. RIP OFF!!!!!!

Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.