Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
Enjoy 16GB of high-speed data for $25/mo.
valentinapico's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Sun, Sep 21, 2014 1:07 PM

Can not refill with out SSN. I´m not a US Citizen

Hi.

I´ve been tryint to refill my gophone as I do every year, but there is a new requirement on the web page I don´t know how to fill.

The SSN is required for credit card verification. Eventhough my credit card is issued by a US bank I don´t have SSN as I´m not a US citizen. How can I refill my gophone by credit card if I can not fill the SSN blank?

Thanks

Valentina

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8年前

i dont have a SNN because I am not an american citizen. How can i refill my wireless account with my checking account?

ms_unicorn

Former Employee

• 

4.9K Messages

8年前

Hello, valentinapico and celestebclib!

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear you're both having difficulty refilling your prepaid accounts online. We would be happy to help, so please click here to send us private messages with your contact information, the best time to reach you, and a brief summary of the issue.

You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen. In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns.

-Mariana

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8年前

I've already sent a private post from the link you sent before. Is that ok?
Please think green! ♻️ don't waste paper!
Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.