Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
Scott_of_PA's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Monday, May 29th, 2023 2:54 PM

At&T prepaid wireless zeroed out my account balance

I attempted on numerous occasions to renew my account before it was to expire on 5-28-2023.  Unfortunatly, being that 5-28-2023 was a Sunday, there were No representatives available.  When I called on Monday morning at 5am I had a cash balance of $656.62; but there were no representatives available until 9a. Unfortunately, when I called back at 9am my balance was reset to $0.00 and all the representatives and their supervisors were unable to restore my balance. This appears to be very unfair.

Is there no way to restore my lost balance?

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

11 months ago

It’s gone 

ACE - Sage

• 

117.1K Messages

11 months ago

As a incorrigible procrastinator myself, calling and staying on the phone until someone was able to help you last week, not waiting till a holiday weekend, would have been appropriate (and critical)

This being primarily a customer populated forum we cannot answer for at&t. Once the balance disappears there may not be a record that it ever existed.   

In any case, you'll have to talk directly to AT&T. Either call them, or wait for someone to respond here and see if they will do anything for you.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.