Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
N

• 

2 Messages

Thu, Oct 29, 2020 12:25 AM

AT&T Prepaid number

I want to use my AT&T prepaid number In India for couple of months . Could you please let me know the process on that 

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

44.3K Messages

a month ago

Sorry but that’s not possible. Prepaid service does not roam internationally except Canada, Mexico and select European countries. Prepaid service will not work in India.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

2 Messages

a month ago

Please let me know the possibilities  to use it 

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

44.3K Messages

a month ago

Unless you aren’t traveling for 2 months, there are none. You could move your number to postpaid but you won’t be allowed to roam internationally for 60 days. The only other option would be to port your number to another carrier that will allow roaming immediately. I have no idea if any other carriers do allow international roaming immediately.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question