Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
kstammen's profile

5 Messages

Wednesday, December 6th, 2023 2:29 AM

AT&T Active Armor help

Active Armor is not working for me since this past Saturday. I recently replaced my cell phone with a Samsung Galaxy AO3s.  Every time I want to active the app on my cellphone,  I keep getting an error code: 13-01-05 on my phone. This is very frustrating. I found some helpful things on Google and none of them worked. I also fiddled around with the app on my phone and then called 611 for AT&T help. Some of their staff tried to help me but in the end they said to go to the AT&T store. 

I went to the store this afternoon and told them my problem. The AT&T guy who helped me said that Active Armor's issues is with their server. He also told me to give it an hour or two and call the 611 number. I keep sending report logs to AT&T for the app. I cannot access the app at all!

I'm at the point of desperation now because Active Armor is still not working for me.  Can someone please help me on the Active Armor app? 

If it's worth anything, I'm unable to get some text messages and/or important phone calls because the Active Armor app is not working.

No Responses!
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.