Pre-order the New Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 & Galaxy Z Fold4 and, for a limited time, get twice the storage and a free case!
Enjoy 16GB of high-speed data for $25/mo.
willazilla's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Mon, Mar 9, 2015 7:26 PM

After 50 minutes of the shell game, I just canceled auto refill

Last November I signed up for auto refill on my go phone account. That should have meant that I receive a $5 credit on my bill each month. At that time I was travelling and really needed the $60 plan. In January I returned home and changed my plan before the expiration date.

The customer service representative in January refused to change the auto refill amount for the January transaction date, but said he would credit my account with the $10.  So, the credit rolled to February and my new $45 plan was auto-refilled at $35. I was told today that I was no longer eligible for the $5 credit because my $35 payment was below the payment threshold for rebate eligibility. And I said, "My plan is $45 a month, and you auto-refilled, including the $10 credit you overcharged me in January 2015." He, Lyle, continued to tell me that I was not eligible for the auto-refill rebate because of the $10 credit I was overcharged in January.

So, I have canceled auto-refill, and I will be looking for a new provider to handle my go phone needs effective March 28th. 

AT&T, after 50 minutes of customer service transfers between countries, and four different employees resulted in your inability to handle a $5 rebate. That is astoundingly incompetent. You do not deserve my trust or business.

No Responses!
Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.