Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
truffletroll's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sunday, March 19th, 2017 11:34 PM

Account balance is $0 after refill?

Has anyone else had this problem? I just got my gophone and I put $30 on it from a refill card. My balance shows zero. I contacted customer service 3 times and was told (each time) not to worry about it, it's not a problem. Wait for the next billing cycle. I have a feeling it may be a problem. How does gophone work?  Doesn't your usage get deducted each time you make a call or message? I have used my phone and that's not happening (with a balance of zero, how can it?). Can anyone be of help? Thank you.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

7 years ago

That all depends on what gophone plan you have. What gophone plan do you have? If you refilled your account with $30 and the balance is now $0, that sounds like you have the $30 plan and bought another 30 days of service. With the $30 plan, you get unlimited minutes and texts.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

I wouldnt really call this issue "solved." the way this is set up is stupidly confusing.  

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

Hi I have the same issue . I just got the 30 $ plan + paid 15$ for activation fee . and now I cant make any outgoing call as it says my balance is zero !! i was told by the dealer that with 30$ plan I can make unlimited calls and texts . whats up ..??

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

Hi Sandblaster - so what shall we do . Top up with some more $ now ..?

Community Support

• 

231.5K Messages

2 years ago

Hi MUKHRAJS! We are here to help with your Prepaid minutes inquiry on your 30/5GB plan!

We recommend power cycling your device to reconnect to the AT&T Network as this is known to help refresh the network. Your plan does have unlimited talk in the U.S. Learn how to check your Prepaid usage which includes talk usage or dial *777# from your AT&T Prepaid device and send to get a text message with your balances. 

Let us know if this helps! Thank you for reaching out to the AT&T Community Forums!

Rhoda, AT&T Community Forums

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.