Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
DavColem's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, March 8th, 2016 8:14 PM

Closed

90 day plan?

Hi I have a younger brother who just got a go Smart phone and put a 90 day 30dollar card on it. however the card expired after 30 days. He told me it gave him two options and he chose the one with unlimited texts. So how does the 90 day expiration period work on At&t go smart phones? Thanks.

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

8 years ago

@DavColem wrote:

Hi I have a younger brother who just got a go Smart phone and put a 90 day 30dollar card on it. however the card expired after 30 days. He told me it gave him two options and he chose the one with unlimited texts. So how does the 90 day expiration period work on At&t go smart phones? Thanks.

There is no such thing as a 90 day plan. The $30, $45 and $60 gophone plans are all 30 day plans. What I suspect your brother bought was a $30 refill card. The 90 days is how long you have to use the card to apply the $30 against a gophone plan.

Contributor

• 

7 Messages

2 months ago

WRONG!     I have used the 90 day plan for years.  it was $25 now $30

Community Support

• 

231.2K Messages

2 months ago

Hi @(Edited per community guidelines)er, The Community Forums are a public support option where other users, and AT&T, will try and assist with high level support needs.   This means we won’t be able to look into account specific concerns.  To get the help you need for your unique issue, please review our Contact Us page, and choose the best option to reach out to us.  You can call, chat, or reach out via social media and we can review your specific issue and provide you support.  If you feel your issue isn’t account specific, and can be answered generally, please let us know, and we’ll be happy to help.

Thank You

Abigail M

(edited)

ACE - Master

• 

10.4K Messages

2 months ago

@(Edited per community guidelines)er  this is a 8 yr old thread.  If you have a question, please start a new thread.

(edited)

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.