Luvmy2kids's profile

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, June 20th, 2023 1:00 PM

MAX login constantly kicking me out

After the initial transfer fiasco the first couple of days, I was able to successfully connect my AT&T account to MAX. Now I will login and then a day or two later it will kick me out and I have to reset my AT&T password every time because it gives me an error message saying the login attempt has been exceeded when I have not even tried to log into my AT&T account and I am definitely using the correct password. In fact, I just reset the AT&T password with the same password each time and it is successful, I get an email with a verification code for MAX to connect my to AT&T account. I successfully sign in and all will be well for about 36 to 48 hours. My husband watches MAX a lot when he travels and it’s getting very frustrating for us for me constantly having to reset the AT&T account password. Any suggestions? 

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

10 months ago

Have you checked the MAX TROUBLESHOOTING  (not AT&T) page?

• 

2 Messages

10 months ago

Yes, I have troubleshooted on the MAX side and the issue appears to be even though I have gone through the process of connecting my MAX account to my AT&T account successfully, it does not stay signed in and automatically signs me out at some point (sometimes even while we are currently active in the account). When we go to sign in again, it no longer recognizes the connection between the two accounts, and a AT&T error window immediately pops up saying my account has been logged in incorrectly too many times and makes me reset the password. Once I reset the password, it sometimes immediately logs me into the MAX account or other times I have to go through the process of reconnecting my MAX account and AT&T account again. It varies between those two steps each time. 

1 Message

7 months ago

I have had this same problem. I sign into Max, and then the next day I am kicked out. I am asked to "Connect your Provider" (which is ATT) and then to Sign In.

When I try to "Connect" to my ATT account, it tells me it doesn't recognize the account, but I know the info is right because I am able to connect to my ATT account on my computer. 

This has happened about a dozen times sinceHBO became Max. As a result, I barely watch Max anymore because it's such a pain to keep resetting my PW and going through all the steps over and over. 

I'm at the point where I'm about to drop ATT and Max and just get my mobile service and entertainment elsewhere. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.