Mellie08's profile

• 

10 Messages

Friday, February 3rd, 2023 4:08 AM

HBOMax AT&T login link taking me to DirecTV login

We are trying to sign in to HBOMax on the Roku. We select "Sign in with Provider", then click on AT&T because we have Uverse. However, the AT&T link takes us to a DirecTV sign in page, and our Uverse login credentials don't work. 

• 

3 Messages

1 year ago

Can @ATTHelp let this full thread know what the resolution is here?  There's lots of us running into issues here, and I'm sure more and more will be searching as people log out of HBOMax and find themselves hitting this issue logging back in.  Understandable if it's an outdated version of the app or something, but at the very least the website should be working.  For reference I have a qualifying wireless plan, so it's not tied to Uverse, etc. Thank you! 

• 

2 Messages

1 year ago

Same problem on my end. AT&T link sends me to direct tv.

• 

8 Messages

1 year ago

Anyone figure anything out?

• 

10 Messages

1 year ago

They have “escalated” it and will be giving me a call later this week. Hopefully it will be resolved by then. I want to watch The Last of Us! 😀

• 

8 Messages

1 year ago

So do I, my friends and I have been using soap but it’d be easier with HBO. Can u lmk what they say if u find a fix from them? Please

• 

10 Messages

1 year ago

@_Jose_ I will definitely come back here and update everyone!

• 

8 Messages

1 year ago

Thank u!

• 

3 Messages

1 year ago

So I had luck on my end... it turns out that the DirecTV logo / login page didn't really matter after all. Somehow a "token" that AT&T has associated with my account was removed, so HBOMax didn't recognize my login as qualifying.  AT&T digital help desk was able to reset it, and once they did I was able to successfully log back in across all devices.  Took a while, as I started with AT&T support, got transferred to HBOMax, then they transferred me to a different AT&T support desk.  Now it's working across all devices and the website (and took about an hour of talking / troubleshooting).  If you don't see any kind of HBO "tile" on your AT&T home page after logging in, then it's likely it's disconnected (at least for wireless account access, not sure if that applies to Uverse or any other ways of getting HBO Max).  

• 

10 Messages

1 year ago

Good to know!! Thank you for sharing!

• 

3 Messages

1 year ago

Having the same problem as everyone else. Now being told by ATT that they don’t own HBO Max anymore so no longer providing as part of fiber I-net plan. Seems like ATT employees don’t know what truth to tell customers. What say you ATT?

(edited)

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.