For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
chelseaellis's profile

• 

4 Messages

Thursday, July 13th, 2023 6:20 PM

Can’t verify subscription Max

I haven’t been able to sign in with Max. My AT&T plan covers it. I don’t have SSO enabled. I’ve tried multiple devices. It states “can’t verify subscription”

• 

4 Messages

9 months ago

@ATTHelp  

issue still unresolved and the DM was non-responsive. For this many customers to be having the same issue is poor customer service.

1 Message

9 months ago

I'm also having the same issue. it has worked in the past and now it won't. please fix the issue quickly 

4 Messages

8 months ago

I am now having the same issue. AT&T says it will be fine in 24 hours and Max was no help either. If I had to guess AT&T is backing away from its partnership with Max and removing the service our AT&T accounts

1 Message

7 months ago

Same issue here as well. called AT&T and MAX support and no response and no solution.

3 Messages

7 months ago

I was notified that I would lose my access to Max (and then it was removed) because I "changed my plan". The change? I had a credit card fraud and had to change the card number on file for payment (same card provider, different number). That was the only change. Are you kidding me? Changing the credit card number so that I can continue to pay for the same plan counts as a change to the plan? That's ridiculous.

1 Message

7 months ago

Same issue here. Unable to login. AT&T customer support has not been helpful. Contemplating why I am even invested in this company 

3 Messages

7 months ago

I eventually made some headway with DirecTV on this problem. It is definitely on their side, and AT&T definitely cannot do anything about it (nor did AT&T do anything to trigger it, ... at least in my case). If (like me) you have not changed your AT&T plan at all but you still lost your Max, then call DTV and insist that you speak with someone who can help (it will probably require at least one escalation, and you may need to threaten to lodge a formal compaint with the better business bureau before you get the right person on the call). I eventually spoke to someone who admitted they have received many complaints on this and DTV is formally investigating this issue. They restored my free Max until the investigation is complete. It seems like they recognize they don't have a leg to stand on legally if this turns into a (Edited per community guidelines). That being said, if you *have* actually changed your AT&T plan then you are out of luck.

(edited)

1 Message

6 months ago

I have the same issue. I get logged out and get the “can’t verify your subscription” message at least once/wk. I do think this is a Max issue. I found that when I log in and verify my subscription in a Private or Incognito browser it will work and break the cycle. Give it a try! This is super frustrating.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.