Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
natebysea5589's profile

1 Message

Monday, October 16th, 2023 2:00 PM

Equipment Non return fees

I am now being sent to collections for $97.04 non return of equipment.  Strange thing is that I returned the equipment and have the receipt from fed ex for the consolidation return.  I contacted att Directv when I received the first past due notice.  After the annoying ‘try to get someone who speaks English and knowsbwhat they are doing dance’ I thought I spoke with someone that understood me and could help.  They didn’t want a copy of the receipt (which I think would just put an end to all this), they just wanted the date it was dropped off so they could start some investigation ticket.  I was assured problem was solved.  Well it wasn’t apparently.  Spent another half hour on phone this morning to no avail.  Representative couldn’t get any supervisors to respond.  Is att the devil?  This help isn’t even for Directv.  Hopefully this wastes someone’s time.  I shouldn’t be the only one wasting their life because of this.

ACE - Expert

• 

27.8K Messages

7 months ago

If this is concerning DIRECTV, please post in the DIRECTV FORUM

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.