pizzapunx's profile

1 Message

Friday, November 3rd, 2023 4:48 PM

Active HBO Max Subscription through AT&T - but no longer an AT&T customer

I closed my AT&T account a couple years ago because I moved to Canada, where AT&T is not available. I must have had an HBO Max subscription attached to it. As of lately, I have received emails from HBO Max about managing my subscription. I reached out to HBO Max and all they can tell me is email address for that account is linked to a ACTIVE subscription through AT&T and I need to contact AT&T. Since I no longer have an AT&T account, I can't easily do that as I'm no longer a customer. It could be just an error on AT&T's behalf made during account closing a couple years ago, but I'm concerned someone could also use  my information fraudulently for an HBO Max account. How can I ensure this is closed and I stop receiving emails? 

Tutor

• 

16 Messages

5 months ago

Consider yourself lucky. I am still an AT&T customer in the U.S. and have the Elite plan which has always included a Free Max subscription. Max stopped working a week a ago saying my subscription had expired. Two times in Chat with SAT&T who tell me each time they fixed the issue and reactivated subscription and still does not work.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.