Have AT&T Fiber 1Gig? Nice! You get to enjoy HBOMAX
For our AT&T Internet Fiber customers subscribed 1Gig service, HBOMAX is included.
How to stream HBOMAX
Once the app or browser is open:
- On the app, select the person icon.
- Select Sign In Through TV or Mobile Provider.
- Select AT&T or DIRECTV .
- Sign in using the same ID you use to sign in to your AT&T Fiber account.
Don't know your AT&T Member ID? Find it now.
You can also stream on popular devices like:
- Phones & Tablets
- MAC & PC
- Streaming Devices
- Gaming Consoles
Control Who Watches What
With HBOMAX you can:
- Create child and adult profiles
- Control who watches what
Heads Up: only 3 streams can be used at one time.
Sign In Issues
- Make sure you activate your HBO Max through your MyAT&T account. Once logeed in, you'll see an option to Get Started.
- If you don't see the option to Get Started go to http://att.com/acctmgmt/startwatchinghbomax
- Try using a computer for registration. You may need to clear cache and cookies.
- Make sure you are using the right login. It will be the same one you use to view your MyAT&T account.
HBOMAX Information & Help
- Have a promo code? Set it up now
- Don't remember your ID? Find it now
- Have AT&T Unlimited Elite? You also get HBO
- Does your AT&T plan get HBO? Check now
- Learn about HBOMAX
ChrisZ, AT&T Community Specialist