Can't Sign in to HBOMAX - Help & Streaming Solutions
AT&T Subscriptions that include HBOMAX
In order to sign in to HBOMAX, you need to know what AT&T Plans give you access to HBOMAX. As long as you have HBO or a qualifying service plan, signing in is like signing in to your account.
If you have a qualifying plan, learn how to sign in below.
Have AT&T service that includes HBO?
You will use the same username or email that you use to sign in to your account to view or pay your bill.
Wondering what your AT&T ID is? Find it now.
Can't remember your password? Reset it now.
Heads Up: If you have multiple sign-ins or unified billing, it is recommended you verify you are using the right ID for HBOMAX
Sign in Solutions
Still having trouble signing in? Below are some useful tips to setup your account.
For Internet 1000 or Unlimited Wireless Accounts, you may need to redeem your HBOMax offer. You can do so at http://att.com/acctmgmt/startwatchinghbomax . Click on "Get Started" on the HBO Max Tile, "Set up Account", then "Go To HBO Max".
- If you have an older Unlimited Cell Phone Plan, you may need to register your service. You can do so at https://www.atttvnow.com/. Once you're on the site, sign in with your AT&T Wireless account information.
- For customers with select grandfathered Unlimited Plans. Have you accessed HBO using your AT&T TV, AT&T TV NOW, DIRECTV, or U-verse TV sign-in info? If you haven't, go to atttvnow.com/accounts/select-plan. Then, select the Hey AT&T Unlimited customers! blue banner and follow the prompts. If you have, then try using the sign in credentials you used in the past.
- If you have Watch TV or AT&T TV Now as part of your AT&T plan, you may need to sign in with those account credentials instead. Select AT&T as your provider. Once you login, it may ask you to link your accounts. Follow the instructions to get a PIN sent to you. Please be patient as the email may take up to half an hour to arrive. Be sure to check your SPAM.
- Delete cache & cookies on your browser to make sure a previous login is not saved.
- Try to sign in with another browser or device. For best results, sign in using a web browser on your computer.
- Make sure you are choosing AT&T or DIRECTV as your provider and not AT&T TV.
- Make sure you are using the right ID
- Change your myAT&T password to a different password. Sometimes there is a conflict with your existing password or a special character causing issues. We suggest changing to a password that you have not used in the past. Once registered, you can try changing it back to your previous password.
- Make sure you have a qualifying service
What does standalone mean? If you're not subscribed to HBO with your AT&T TV, Mobile, or Internet service, it is considered standalone.
For your support needs, visit HBOMAX Help.
Forgot your password? If you already signed in to your account but cannot remember your password, reset it now at hbomax.com.
Uh-oh, don't forget to redeem your promo code
If you're attempting to sign in to take advantage of your promo code, do not forget to register first.
HBOMAX Information & Help
- Have a promo code? Set it up now
- Don't remember your ID? Find it now
- Buffering or freezing? We have solutions
- Have AT&T Internet 1Gig? You get HBO
- Have AT&T Unlimited Elite? You also get HBO
- Learn about HBOMAX
ChrisZ, AT&T Community Specialist