Shop Now, Avoid Delays - Get Our Best Holiday Deals!
B

• 

1 Message

Fri, Feb 26, 2021 3:02 AM

Smoke sensor

I need an additional Digital Like smoke sensor but when I call DL sales/support, it is not available to order anymore apparently.  What can I do/where can I go to get one?  Do AT&T stores have them available?

Community Support

• 

6.6K Messages

9 m ago

@boggso
Good morning,
We no longer carry the smoke sensors.

Community Support

• 

6.6K Messages

8 m ago

@bill750_1 

Good afternoon,

I’m sorry to hear about the issue you’re having with your smoke sensor. You’ve done a very good job with troubleshooting and trying everything to get your smoke sensor working but It sounds like it needs to be replaced.

I understand your safety concerns and wanted to give you a little piece of mind. Our technicians wear protective equipment and follow all CDC safety guidelines during any contact with our customers. Your safety is our top priority. Also, replacement  of a smoke sensor is very quick so there will be very little contact during the appointment.

If you would please respond with your account number or billing address so I can check our system for a technician in your area to replace your smoke sensor. We can also inform the technician of your safety concerns.

I’ve marked this message private so your information is safe and will only come to me.

I look forward to your response.

Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.