How to Connect Your Digital Life to Your Alexa
Digital Life can now be controlled by Alexa-enabled devices. To enable this feature, Digital Life has developed an additional Skill for Alexa-enabled devices which will allow Digital Life devices to be controlled by voice commands.
What You Need to Know
Because your security is very important to us, Alexa-enabled devices are NOT able to disarm the Digital Life system, unlock doors, or open garage doors. You must use the Digital Life app for those tasks. Alexa-enabled devices also cannot control Digital Life cameras.
Enabling the AT&T Digital Life Skill for Amazon Alexa
- Open the Amazon Alexa app
- From the left navigation panel, select Skills
- Use the search bar to enter Digital Life
- When you see the AT&T Digital Life Skill for Amazon Alexa, select Enable Skill
- When prompted to log in into Digital Life, enter your user name/password
Note: If you change your Digital Life user name or password, you will need to disable/re-enable the AT&T Digital Life Skill for Amazon Alexa via the Amazon Alexa app.