Announcements
Brand User
ATTDigitalLifeCS

Community Support

• 

5.9K Messages

Mon, Dec 18, 2017 9:08 PM

Amazon Alexa is HERE!

Great news!! Digital Life now works with Amazon Alexa to automate your life. Because security is very important to AT&T Digital Life, Alexa is NOT able to disarm the Digital Life System, unlock doors, control cameras or open garage doors. You must use the Digital Life App to complete those tasks.

Alexa CAN:

* Control your lights

* Arm your System

* Lock your doors

* Run programs

* Control your thermostat

* Close garage doors

You can learn more about Digital Life and Alexa from our "Popular Solutions" in your Solution Center on the Web Portal.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Responses

directv_123

ACE - Guru

• 

879 Messages

3 years ago

You didn’t have a key with you? (It still works w/ a key), and you have only 1 door in/out of your house?

I agree though, if it really was a ATT equipment failure, they should reimburse you.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
j.holmes

Scholar

• 

164 Messages

3 years ago

@Tombolls  sorry to hear about your experience.  I carry a spare key in the car for the back doors just in case.  I initially wanted to place key pads on all the doors however the install tech advised against it.  

@directv_123  the newer keypads sold by AT&T Digital Life no longer provide key access; only keypad.

jbeezely

Mentor

• 

38 Messages

3 years ago

sorry to hear that.  make sure to set your ATT program to notify you when batteries run low.  

Brand User

Community Support

• 

5.9K Messages

3 years ago

@Tombolls  Morning, I apologize that you had an issue with the keypad. From the information provided, I am not sure if this was a low battery issue or something else. Would you please click on my user name and then click "Send PM" to send me a message with your name , address, contact info and account number,  so that I can have this looked into and have someone contact you to resolve the issue. Thank you

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Teacher

• 

9 Messages

2 years ago

Thanks for sharing.

j.holmes

Scholar

• 

164 Messages

2 years ago

HomeKit is far more superior.  

Get started...