RJSarna23's profile

• 

1 Message

Thu, Aug 4, 2022 5:43 PM

Switcing from COmcast to AT&T

I am already thinking it was a mistake. The tech came out yesterday and got the internet all set up,for our real estate office. Then he kept hitting snafus wtih porting our office number here but assured us by end of day. Now  I have spoken to four people who keep putting me on hold for like a half hour just to say the same thing which is "the number wont be activatd until the 15th. " when I asked, how am I supposed to run a business where nobody can call it, for 12 more days, all they said was "*shrugs*. They also refuse to do a coll forwarding to my cell phone because the number is not "active". Obviously this was a huge mistake and want nothing to do with this company anymore eihter how can I siwtch, or go back, or at least? onsidering it's 20(Edited per community guidelines)in22 get g*(Edited per community guidelines) phone sevice to somewhere ?

spoom2

ACE - Master

• 

16.5K Messages

2 m مضت

If your account with Comcast is still active call them and see if they'll forward your line to your cell. Also, you're posting in a residential forum, if this is a business account that's who you should contact. You can post in the business forum if you'd like, you'll need to reregister as it's a totally different forum. 

Need help?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.