mpsmom96's profile

• 

3 Messages

Monday, September 26th, 2022 6:02 PM

base has dial tone, none of the handsets do, including the one on the base

Think subject says most of it...  tried removing battery, leaving out for 15+ seconds and reseating on base, still nothing.  It's all 5 handsets, and the charging light is lit on all of them.  Did I accidentally push something on the base that disabled them all?  I also just realized that pressing green on the handset answers the call, I just don't hear anything on my end. ATT phone model #dlp73510 (labeled att, but when I look up the model #, it comes up as vtech)

• 

3 Messages

4 months ago

So, I seemed to have fixed my own problem... held down the off button until the "missed call" notice went away and when I checked, I also had a dial tone.  Reset the phone on the base, but have dial tone on all other handsets too.

spoom2

ACE - Master

• 

17.5K Messages

4 months ago

Do you have power to the base unit? I assume you determined the base has dial tone by pushing the speaker button, which probably wouldn't work without power to the base. I'd try removing power from the base, remove batteries from all handsets than try them one at a time after letting it set a minute or so. Possible all the handsets have been de-registered from the base unit. Registering and de-registering start on PDF page 141 of the manual found here

• 

3 Messages

4 months ago

Looks like we were typing at the same time.  Yes, the green light was lit up on the base as well as the charging light on all the handsets so I knew I had power and I knew I had a dial tone.  It was simply the handsets with no sound, although they were working because I could answer a call, just not hear anything, nor the person on the other end hear anything.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.