Jacaleng's profile

• 

3 Messages

Monday, November 28th, 2022 8:56 PM

Problems with billing

I have a business account and have been over billed by ATT for the last 5 months, even though I called to dispute it and was given a confirmation number and told I would see adjustments in a credit and the correct amount billed going forward.

Today I called to renew our plan and also dispute the errant charges. I opted for the call back instead of waiting on hold. I was hung up on twice.

I called a third time and finally was able to speak to an agent. It was on the phone for almost an hour and she kept putting my on hold, telling me she was looking at my account. She would not take my confirmation number and kept telling me I am on an old plan, even though mine does not expire until December 4. She said the new plan was being billed since June, which is absolutely false. I had every one of my relevant bills in front of me to know what I was being billed.

Finally she told me she could not help me and gave me some bogus phone number that is not in service.

ATT plays this game with us every year about our Plan allegedly doubling or tripling. Funny thing is, if you find the right person, you get the same plan as the prior year. But... it takes a lot of phone calling before that happens.

I just want to have my bill corrected and renewed as promised by ATT.

spoom2

ACE - Master

• 

17.5K Messages

2 months ago

You should call your rep, billing issues can't be fixed on the forum. Also, you've posted in the residential forum, if you'd like to post your issue you should post it in the Business Forum

• 

3 Messages

2 months ago

I apologize. Thank you for the correct link. Also, we do not have a representative. I won't say anything more. 

spoom2

ACE - Master

• 

17.5K Messages

2 months ago

Well, I'm old and have been retired for some time. Guess the days of the dedicated rep for business customers is another failure of AT&T and customer service. 

ATTHelp

Community Support

• 

207.2K Messages

2 months ago

Hi @Jacaleng,
We want to help. Let’s meet in a Direct Message on this. Please check your Direct Message Inbox (it’s the chat icon next to the bell icon in the upper right corner of the forums).

Shad
AT&T Business Social Media

• 

3 Messages

2 months ago

This is for a business account and I have sent a message to them yesterday or the day before. Of course, I have had not reply and I don't think you can help me with a business account.

If you can, my post says it all.

Also, I do not see any Direct message inbox anywhere,

spoom2

ACE - Master

• 

17.5K Messages

2 months ago

A DM will appear when sent by the notification bell upper right. It will be seen as a chat box. 

ACE - Expert

• 

24.1K Messages

2 months ago

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.