Mumu's profile

• 

1 Message

Saturday, August 13th, 2022 3:59 PM

NEED LANDLINE INSTALLED

I HAVE AN ORDER # FOR A LANDLINE FOR MY 88 YR OLD DAD, AND HAVE SPOKEN TO 10 REPS, BENJ, GUS, SARAH, KEISHA, BELLA, CARLO,MICHAEL, GAB, WANCH AND STEVEN. NOT 1 OF THEM HAS HELPED. I HAVE BEEN TRANSFERRED TO EVERY WRONG DEPARTMENT, TOLD THAT SOMEONE WOULD CALL ME BACK AND NOTHING HAPPENS. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ATT? WHEN I GOT THE ORDER #, I WAS TOLD THEY WOULD CALL BACK WITH AN INSTALL DATE AND THE PHONE NUMBER…THAT WAS 3 DAYS AGO. HOW DO I GET THROUGH? EVERY PERSON HAS TOLD ME THEY CANT GIVE ME THE # TO REACH THE RIGHT DEPARTMENT, BUT THEY WOULD TRANSFER ME…..I HAVE BEEN TRANSFERRED OVER AND OVER. ANY IDEAS ON HOW TO GET A LANDLINE PHONE WITH ATT? THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!! EVEN THE WEBSITE (Edited per community guidelines)! CHAT WITH A LIVE PERSON DOESN’T WORK.

spoom2

ACE - Master

• 

17.5K Messages

6 months ago

You're not telling us what number you're calling. If it's the 2020 number at the voice prompt say landline. We're users like you not AT&T support so just FYI typing in all caps is akin to shouting/yelling at us and it may affect the responses you get. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.