Frustrated90YO's profile

• 

8 Messages

Wednesday, November 9th, 2022 2:18 AM

LAN line support

Is there no longer ANYONE in the United States that can give support on LAN lines?  I have spent 1.5 hours each day for 5 days talking to 5 different people overseas that can only go by the scripts they are given.  They can’t explain calling features or adjust what you have to something different, they can’t remove long distance from your plan.  

I have had phone service in Arlington Texas for over 50 years and am going to have to cancel it because I can’t get help

Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

30.5K Messages

3 months ago

LAN lines? As in Local Area Network, connection between computers?

Or do you mean a Land Line, as in Plain Old Telephone Service (POTS)?

• 

8 Messages

3 months ago

POTS 

spoom2

ACE - Master

• 

17.5K Messages

3 months ago

POTS Repair 866-410-7414

• 

8 Messages

3 months ago

Spoom2, will someone at that number be able to only fix a phone can the change plans and features?

spoom2

ACE - Master

• 

17.5K Messages

3 months ago

Probably not since it's a repair number, but they may be able to give you the correct number for POTS lines. The Website for POTS lines says to call the main number 800-288-2020. At the voice prompt say "landline" many have said that works. 

• 

8 Messages

3 months ago

Unfortunately that is the number I have called for the last 5 days and you always get an overseas person that follows the given script.  Just hopeless but thank you for the repair number and your comments

spoom2

ACE - Master

• 

17.5K Messages

3 months ago

Are you saying "landline" at the voice prompt? You didn't say. 

• 

8 Messages

3 months ago

Just a follow up. I have successfully obtain a number that connected me to Missouri in the US. The handled my call and concerns in 5 minutes. The number is 855-250-4777. 

The only issue is looking at my bill ..I was originally told  in Texas you could not do that anymore but Missouri said I would need to have an on line account set up which I have seen many issues with   She did give me another number to call. If it works I will update here

spoom2

ACE - Master

• 

17.5K Messages

3 months ago

Thank you for that information. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.