_

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, May 27th, 2020 3:58 PM

ATT U-verse U300 and can't sign into HBO Max

It says my U300 plan is eligible for HBO Max, but when signing in it says it cannot verify my account.
Do we have to already have a HBO subscription in order to utilize the promotion for HBO Max?

ACE - Professor

• 

7.7K Messages

4 years ago

U-300 isn't eligible. You need 1000Mbps internet, as I have or their top tier phone service.

If you have an AT&T account, as you do, you're eligible for a one-month trial.

If you have a top tier, as I do, it's included.

However, I'm having all sorts of issues logging in and am on the phone with them now. I suspect there's a wide-spread issue, but I'm just a regular user, as you are.

• 

2 Messages

Okay. Thanks. I understand everyone is having some issues with this. It's so crazy. On att.com/HBO-max it states the information below for eligible plans: so this information must not be accurate. If not than they need to correct it because it's definitely misleading and false advertising

Eligible packages

3 months included eligible packages:
DIRECTV: ENTERTAINMENT, CHOICE, SELECT, XTRA, ULTIMATE, MAS LATINO, OPTIMO MAS, MAS ULTRA
U-verse: U100/U100 Latino, U200/U200 Latino, U300/U300 Latino
AT&T TV: CHOICE, XTRA, ULTIMATE, OPTIMO MAS
AT&T TV NOW: ENTERTAINMENT, CHOICE, ULTIMATE, OPTIMO MAS

30-day free trial eligible packages:
Wireless: Unlimited 55+, Unlimited Extra, Unlimited Starter, Mobile Share Plus 3GB, or Mobile Share Plus 9GB. Existing customers on retired postpaid wireless plans may also be eligible.
Internet: DSL (Copper), 100Mbps, 300Mbps, Basic, Express, Pro, Elite, Max, Max 18, Max Turbo, or Power. Existing customers on retired internet plans may also be eligible.

ACE - Professor

• 

7.7K Messages

Maybe it is three months and my info was wrong or I misremembered.

I'm sure the info on the website is more accurate than a regular user.
Award for Community Excellence Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.