glareola's profile

• 

3 Messages

Wednesday, August 24th, 2022 2:30 AM

HBO Max sign in

Hello, I am a new customer (superseded), need help signing into HBO Max. It has been verified by ATT reps multiple times during the numerous calls and chats I have made over the course of last few days. Tried downloading HBO Max app, logging in using both my ATT account and att.net account, I tried everything ATT tells me to do. Nothing works. I have been redirected to DAC twice after hour-long calls, but the phone line got disconnected both times!

The only remaining hypothesis is that there is a bit of lag before my att.net account is linked to HBO Max. If that is the case, how long does it take before I can finally get in? 

Frustrated, 

New customer

tonydi

ACE - Guru

• 

9.6K Messages

6 months ago

How new is new?

AT&T dropped the free HBOMax offer for Fiber (and Uverse) customers on June 5th.  Existing fiber customers who had it are grandfathered in if you were actively using it.

But you didn't post in the Fiber forum so I'm wondering if you are actually an AT&T Wireless customer.

• 

3 Messages

6 months ago

Thank you for your comment! Looks like I posted in a wrong forum.. yes it is fiber internet.

Yes, it has been confirmed multiple times by ATT that I DO have HBO Max (grandfathered, it had been active prior, all boxes checked). Struggling to have HBO Max recognize my ATT log in.

tonydi

ACE - Guru

• 

9.6K Messages

6 months ago

I'm always suspicious when AT&T says things like having to wait some period of time for things to sync up.  They do that a lot with email login issues, wait 24 hrs after changing password (used to be 72hrs) before you try and log in again.

It always seems like just a way to get you to go away and your problem will be some other rep's problem after you find it didn't help to wait.

If you're to the point where you think you've exhausted all avenues then there's one other thing you can try.

Fill out the form HERE.

Ignore the stated purpose on the form.  This will be responded to within 24 hrs by someone from the Executive Care team at AT&T and they may be able to get things fixed.  Once you submit, make sure you're ready to get a call from a number that isn't familiar.  If you miss it your chances of calling back and getting a successful result goes down.

Good luck!

• 

3 Messages

5 months ago

Thank you, will definitely try!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.