Can't Sign in to HBOMAX - Help & Streaming Solutions
AT&T Subscriptions that include HBOMAX
AT&T is no longer offering HBO MAX for new plans. If you have a Grandfathered plan that included HBO MAX, As long as you do not move or change your plan, you will not lose HBO MAX.
If you have a legacy plan, learn how to sign in below.
Have AT&T Grandfathered Plan that includes HBO?
You will use the same username or email that you use to sign in to your account to view or pay your bill.
Wondering what your AT&T ID is? Find it now.
Can't remember your password? Reset it now.
Heads Up: If you have multiple sign-ins or unified billing, it is recommended you verify you are using the right ID for HBOMAX
Sign in Solutions
Still having trouble signing in? Below are some useful tips to setup your account.
HBO MAX is no longer being offered with new orders of AT&T Fiber services. If you move or change your service plan, you will lose the offer.
- If you have an older Unlimited Cell Phone Plan, you may need to register your service. You can do so at https://www.atttvnow.com/. Once you're on the site, sign in with your AT&T Wireless account information.
- For customers with select grandfathered Unlimited Plans. Have you accessed HBO using your AT&T Internet or U-verse TV sign-in info? If you haven't, go to atttvnow.com/accounts/select-plan. Then, select the Hey AT&T Unlimited customers! blue banner and follow the prompts. If you have, then try using the sign in credentials you used in the past.
- Delete cache & cookies on your browser to make sure a previous login is not saved.
- Try to sign in with another browser or device. For best results, sign in using a web browser on your computer.
- Make sure you are choosing AT&T as your provider.
- Make sure you are using the right ID
- Change your myAT&T password to a different password. Sometimes there is a conflict with your existing password or a special character causing issues. We suggest changing to a password that you have not used in the past. Once registered, you can try changing it back to your previous password.
What does standalone mean? If you're not subscribed to HBO with a legacy Mobile plan or Internet service, it is considered standalone.
For your support needs, visit HBOMAX Help.
Forgot your password? If you already signed in to your account but cannot remember your password, reset it now at hbomax.com.
HBOMAX Information & Help
- Don't remember your ID? Find it now
- Buffering or freezing? We have solutions
- Does your AT&T Fiber Grandfathered Plan Include HBO MAX? Learn how to sign in
- Have AT&T Unlimited Elite Grandfathered Plan?] Learn how to sign in
- Learn about HBOMAX
ChrisZ, AT&T Community Specialist