D

• 

2 Messages

Saturday, November 28th, 2020 3:28 AM

HBO Max on Accounts with multiple ‘Elite Unlimited’ users

From what I understand, you offer only one HBO Max account per account, even if other users on the account also have Elite Unlimited service. This is reprehensible. Each ‘Elite Unlimited’ User should each get their own HBO Max account! You should at least point this out clearly in your promotional material.

So basically, there is no advantage of multiple users on one account in terms of getting their own HBO Max account!

ACE - Professor

• 

2.6K Messages

3 years ago

Um just use the same login for each user.

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

I have 7 ‘Elite’ users on my account and HBO Max only allows 5 users and 3 concurrent streams. Clearly, ATT is misrepresenting customers with this policy. But not unexpected from a big corporation.

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

@Jeffster, wow, that's an incredibly irresponsible response!  You suggest that users should hand out their master AT&T billing account usernames and passwords to every member in a family group??  That's a huge security risk!

As @drrjv said, let's say that you have a group with 10 devices all playing for AT&T Unlimited Elite that are advertised to include HBO Max Streaming.  A single HBO Max account can only have 5 profiles, so each of the 10 users can't even have their own viewing profile?

ACE - Professor

• 

7.7K Messages

3 years ago

If you can't trust other people who live under the same roof with a password, then who can you trust?

My HBO Max username and password is not the same as my main AT&T username/password, but I also get my HBO Max access because of my Internet 1000, so maybe your situation is different somehow.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.