Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Celebrate all that he does with a gift for every kind of dad!
ATTCommunityTeam's profile
ATTCommunityTeam
Knowledge Share
Mission control approves!
Helpful 2

• 

1K Messages

Sun, Jun 28, 2020 3:47 PM

The Best Games to Play During Your Coronavirus Quarantine

With the coronavirus forcing the world to stay inside, boredom has been quickly creeping in for many. Luckily, there are a handful of video games that can help make this time of communal estrangement manageable.

Here are some games we recommend jumping into during the “coronapocalypse” ...

Still need help? Ask a question! Our 1.4 million members typically respond within 1 hour.

Responses

• 

2 Messages

1 y ago

hello everybody 

Today I would like to recommend a widely used and thriving web game. yorg3 online, shellshock games in GamesBX include many free online action games, puzzle games, racing games and many others. It is collecting the best games in the world with the .io and html5 formats updated every day. Ease of use is the first thing to mention. It is very suitable for those who like simple and easy to use websites, where we can play live games with simple operation, along with modern and beautiful interface, surely everyone has it. can use it. It's as simple as squeezing a lemon. Play games without downloading, no storage, especially no charge, completely free.

games free games list is very diverse in the game genre, it also develops in the direction of increasing the needs of people, as the computer network and technology industry continue to develop, the game cannot escape that spiral. From intelligence, tactics, to gun fights in role-playing games, you can find it here. You will not get bored when playing games alone as usual. Gamebox here will provide you with a multiplayer game type, help connect many players across the country and the world, help us make new friends who can play games with you, increase interactivity with the community. Apart from this aspect as we all know, online games have become a popular form of entertainment used by many people. Good online games for your brain. Increased responsiveness or assertiveness

Exercise your brain with games. Recent studies conducted by several well-known scientific and research institutions have shown that playing video games can help improve the quality of life for people with disabilities and mental illness. The main study, conducted at the Max Planck Human Development Institute and Charité St. University Hedwig-Krankenhaus in Berlin, Germany, discovered that video streaming increased gray matter (basically, the size of your brain) and helped refine study and hard-working skills. In layman's terms, playing video games directly affects and affects the areas of the brain responsible for memory, spatial orientation, information organization and fine motor skills. Research also reinforces the claim that, like exercising, playing games for at least 30 minutes a day, can improve your life.

You can visit GamesBX.com to experience the game and have fun playing the game and have a nice day.

• 

4 Messages

1 y ago

I usually play games during isolation

coronavirus epidemic

Hello, today I will show you my web game that I play.

I often play in my free time, or need to relax during stressful times. People who think about games are a bad thing, but they are not. There are many scientists who have shown that playing games can help us develop brain, improve creative thinking, relieve pain, reduce stress, help us sleep better and have good health.

(edited)

• 

5 Messages

1 y ago

During quarantine, for me myself relaxing games like Farm Together or Stardew Valley seem to help me with this boringness

Contributor

• 

7 Messages

10 m ago

I really love to spend dozens of hours playing Angry Birds 2. Fortunately it has even PC version of it, thanks to game developers for such great porting process from mobile version to PC. There are dozens of indie games, which have been ported to PC versions, giving people chance and opportunity to be a part of gaming community of a specific game. Actually it all depends on specific game studio, and how professional it's employers. Game development studios like iLogos can show you how easy it can be to develop a game or to port it from one platform to another, if you have employers who truly love their development process, and produce any game project analyzing every single detail, making new in-game features or creating additional art content.

(edited)

• 

5 Messages

10 m ago

I really enjoy the gaming, I have played many of the games during the lockdown period. this is the time in which I played all of my favourite games, some of my favourite games are:

1: Marvel's Spiderman

2: Super Mario.

3: Grand Theft Auto 5.

4: Battlefield.

and many of the games, when I was playing the Super Mario game on PC, that time I am very emotional because Mario is the first PC game that I played only School days. Nowadays many of the Play Station games and Xbox games are there, and gamers enjoy every one.

(edited)

• 

2 Messages

14 d ago

Unfortunately, the city where I live is placed on lockdown, again, and I have to find something to do. I think my phone will be full of new games haha.

• 

4 Messages

11 d ago

Chaster, I feel you, I'm going through this too.

Get started...

Ask a new question