Helpful 1
Supersonic 25!

Former Employee

• 

408 Messages

Wed, Nov 13, 2019 1:08 AM

Request: Looking for the best couch co-op games

Hello fellow gamers!

It's getting to be that time of year where it's cold outside, and all you want to do is curl up under the blankets and play video games with your partner.

The wife and I have been playing a lot of Overcooked for the Nintendo Switch, and as fun as it's been, we're looking for other great casual local cooperative games. I stress cooperative because I'm way too competitive (looking at you Mario Kart 8 ) and it's not as much fun playing on separate teams.

We recently purchased Pokémon: Let's Go, Pikachu! in search of a good co-op game (and to relive our childhoods spent playing Pokémon Red on the gameboy) but found the second player not very engaging. The same went for Super Mario Odyssey (controlling the hat via Player-2 leads to frustrations). We're looking for something where we both have equal inputs and control. 

So I ask the community - what couch co-op games would you recommend for us? Preferably on the Switch but we're geeked out with nearly every console ever made. Any and all recommendations will be much appreciated in this household 😀

Thanks!

ATTDmitriyCM

Community Manager

• 

9.9K Messages

2 y ago

We don't have the Switch, but our (my son and me) go to kind of Co-Op game right now is Call of Duty Mobile. We probably spend 1-2 hours every evening just playing different Multiplayer modes or crashing the Battle Royal mode. I didn't expect it to be as much fun as we're having, as I'm not a COD or BR fan, but the mobile version of the game is cool. I play on a Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e and he's using his iPad.

Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.