Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
ATTCommunityTeam

• 

720 Messages

Thu, Jul 11, 2019 5:56 PM

Join the fight against the Calamity!

Explore how switching to AT&T’s Unlimited &More℠ Premium plan can power your wizarding adventure.

Learn more about special HARRY POTTER: WIZARDS UNITE offers on wireless plans, and shop for exclusive Harry Potter merchandise!

Still need help? Ask a question! Our 1.4 million members typically respond within 1 hour.

Responses

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

a year ago

My wife switched to my plan almost a month ago, but has not received any text messages about getting her rewards from ATT or from NIantic/Portkey Games.

Who do I talk to get this fixed? She was really excited for this as she is a huge Harry Potter fan.

Thanks.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

10 months ago

Hey @stevokanevo89 !

Have you gotten your HPWU reward yet? I'm still waiting. My reward, according to the AT&T Rewards Center was "mailed" to me on 8/27. Tomorrow will be my 5th time calling them to find out the status of my reward. I've been checking all the PO mail as well as email. According to the HPWU promotion webpage, the code was supposed to be texted...

If you and/or your wife got the code, how did it come?

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

10 months ago

Hello.
No we have not. It was supposed to be texted or the att girl we talked to, but we have yet to get any text messages about it.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

10 months ago

@stevokanevo89 - have you checked the status of your reward here ? Use your phone number instead of your account number. If nothing comes up, I'd go back to where you got the phone to make sure they did put in for the reward. The HPWU offer expires 10/31 so don't wait to long to follow up.

After 4 hours long phone calls with the Reward Center (800-288-9983) and after posting my experience in another forum, I finally got my code texted to me this morning.  I should have gotten my reward in August. It was the forum for those frustrated with being on hold when trying to call the Reward Center.

Good luck! I'm sure your wife is especially anxious to receive the reward because the big "calamity" events this month. Community Saturday is next week then week 2 follows with the culmination of "something" on October 31! All of us HP fans are super excited and can't wait to see what's going to happen!!

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

10 months ago

No, still nothing from AT&T nor Niantic. My wife gave up on getting anything. I didn't really expect much from AT&T or Niantic having their crap together anyway. Lol.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

8 months ago

@ATTCommunityTeam

We still haven't received this, we actually totally forgot about it until someone else asked about us getting it.

Get started...

Ask a new question