Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
K

• 

1 Message

Thu, Feb 11, 2021 6:36 PM

Do Wireless Keyboard and Mouse make a difference in gaming?

I have a wire keyboard and mouse that work good, but would really like to go wireless, but I don't want to do that if there's going to be a weird lag response. Also, does it make difference between using USB vs Bluetooth? I've seen a few Bluetooth keyboard/mouse and wondered if they functioned better than USB wireless keyboard/mouse. I mainly just want to know what I need to look for when shopping for one so that way I can choose if I want to get something that has all the bells and whistles (RGB, loud keys, etc) or go on a budget and just get what I need for performance.

Responses

• 

1 Message

3 m ago

You have to visit logitech site, for buying wireless mouse and keyboard because of its reliability and with in budget.

Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

26.8K Messages

3 m ago

For gaming wired is preferred as any kind of latency or interference can make a big difference.

How high end (bells and whistles) you go with a keyboard and mouse is up to you. It is suggested to have a keyboard with mechanical keys for best responsiveness. As for mouse, just don't go overboard with buttons as some of those gaming ones can have a ton which can make it troublesome if you only need a couple more so over a basic mouse.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Included after every post)
I am a customer, not an employee. This is a public forum.
For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
www.directv.com or www.att.com
Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

2 Messages

2 m ago

Nice idea man! I did it a year ago and it is amazing! However, I would say it depends on your technology, home design and place for gaming. If you use a radon pc and have a gaming desk, then I see no reason to make this change. As you have mentioned, you do not need some stupid lag, so you better search for quality wireless mouse and keyboard! Logically, it implies some high costs, so you better have a strong reason for buying this equipment))) I have a big TV in the living room so I thought why not to use this enormous screen for gaming. I am in love with this possibility and of course the wireless mouse and keyboard are a must in this case.

(edited)

• 

1 Message

2 m ago

, When it comes to playing online games, you should have the fastest speed of the internet. If you are getting stuck in the middle of the game or if it’s lagging, you should check the speed of your internet because you require more speed of the internet to play the game online. Don’t jump to a conclusion, you have to check your internet speed here first ptcl speedput. After checking the speed of your internet, you can decide that whether or not you want to upgrade it.

(edited)

• 

2 Messages

1 m ago

I'm using a Bluetooth keyboard now but having no problems.

Get started...

Ask a new question