Accepted Solution

Official Solution

skeeterintexas

ACE - Expert

• 

18.9K Messages

3 m ago

You're here...no invite needed.

Don't mess with old people.  The older we get, the less "Life in Prison" is a deterrent.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

2 Messages

3 m ago

Peeps is there anyone that has a Clubhouse invite please? I m so thirsty for one 🙁

JefferMC

ACE - Expert

• 

21.2K Messages

3 m ago

I have no idea what you're talking about @dulceeeee 

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

ACE - Expert

• 

18.9K Messages

3 m ago

Set up for a spam edit?

Don't mess with old people.  The older we get, the less "Life in Prison" is a deterrent.

JefferMC

ACE - Expert

• 

21.2K Messages

3 m ago

That's my best guess, skeeterintexas.

JefferMC

ACE - Expert

• 

21.2K Messages

2 m ago

And there goes the SPAM reply... and I do mean goes....

• 

6 Messages

2 m ago

which kind of forum...?

(edited)

• 

2 Messages

2 m ago

I play american dad game

Get started...

Ask a new question