Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Celebrate all that he does with a gift for every kind of dad!
ATTCommunityTeam's profile
ATTCommunityTeam
Knowledge Share
Mission control approves!
Helpful 2

• 

1K Messages

Thu, Jun 25, 2020 6:18 PM

5 Games That Approached Alcohol Differently

Drinking in video games tends to be a task without any real consequence. Getting drunk is part of a story or a fun mini-game – the worst that can happen is a night in jail while you sober up. Some games even use alcohol as a buff, generally to increase some (or all) of your skills while making the screen blurry and your character walk funny.

But in reality, alcohol is not a buff or plot device, it’s a substance that should only be enjoyed in moderation. While gaming makes light of it, some games take a different approach to alcohol and the effects it can have on a person.

Here are five games that had something different to say about alcohol.

Still need help? Ask a question! Our 1.4 million members typically respond within 1 hour.

Responses

• 

4 Messages

10 m ago

Everything always starts with innocent games, believe me. When we were young we also played games in which the loser has to drink a glass of alcoholic beverage. This is how many people develop alcohol dependence, which is very difficult to get rid of. At first we tried alcohol by taste, and now we are looking for the answer to the question how to stop drinking alcohol on the forums, because this addiction has already captured us and has its harmful effect. It is necessary to escape from this before it is too late

(edited)

• 

1 Message

8 m ago

I believe that consuming alcohol while playing games can really end as a sad story. First of all, because a drunk man does not take any response for his actions. Secondly, I have witnessed such a situation. It was awful. My cousin lost a lot of material things. He worked his entire life before these games took him down. I was looking for any help online and found them. I am thankful to lifeline.org.uk for every single thing they did for us.

(edited)

Get started...

Ask a new question