Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
A

• 

2 Messages

Mon, Jul 13, 2020 9:06 AM

Worst customer service I have ever experienced in my lifetime

They never came out to do my installation. I have called them and they scheduled me 4 different times. Each time no one showed up to install. I had to take time off from work to stay home and wait for them. They never showed up and I never called me to cancel. For ever missed appointments, I called them to see what’s going on. No one seems to know why the tech never showed up. They all made new installations date for me and promised me this time someone will show up. No one ever did. They missed their appointments on 4 different occasions. I talked to their manager Charles ID# CM349W (who said he’s not allowed to give out his last name) and he was not able to help me either. He don’t know why techs never showed up to install my Cable. He told me he will call me back. It has been 4 days and I have not heard back from him. I got an email today,July 12th, confirming my installation appointment for July 9th. They’re confirming an appoint that was supposed to happen 3 days ago. What a joke! They are the worst!

Responses

• 

2 Messages

23 days ago

My experience has been the same. I live in southeast Wisconsin. Is this a regional issue? 

nabukl

ACE - Professor

• 

3.4K Messages

23 days ago

Anyone at DirecTV customer service can see why the tech didn't show, however they have NO control over the reason all they can do (including management) is to reschedule and submit an escalation to the hsp (home service provider) the hsp's are independent. These problems have been going on for decades with the hsps. When an appointment is missed the dispatcher or tech has to pick a reason to update the work order status, this reason can be seen by ANYONE looking at the work order.

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

2 Messages

23 days ago

They missed their appointments four times! Every time I called, all they could do was rescheduled. I received a bill today for $52, a prorated payment for cable services. They didn’t even install my cable yet and they’re billing me for it. I’ve been on the phone with them all morning and kept being put on hold and transferred. When I finally got through to someone, I told them I wanted to cancel all together. She was in the middle of processing and we got disconnected. This is so frustrating. And every time I called, I get transferred multiple times. Each time with a new operator, I have to go through all the same security questions. It got to the point where I just shoot out account numbers, address, phone #, security code, security question, etc... before they even ask me. I’ve never experienceD anything like this before. 

Get started...

Ask a new question