Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sun, Nov 3, 2019 3:13 AM

Winegard

I have a winegard g3 an a h25 500 recover I have the swm8.power inverter an I can't get know service I had service till the power went off  an now I back check to make sure all is right it looks to be need help

Responses

Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

21.1K Messages

8 months ago

Unplug all power cords and plug them back in one at a time, ending with the H25. Hopefully there wasn't a short or such.

However, be aware the G3 is DirecTV MPEG-2 only. DirecTV has been shutting down those feeds since April 2019. So you will need to make plans to replace the dish with either a regular slimline SWM dish on a tripod/sled mount, or the Winegard Trav'ler. The H25 itself is fine of course, being the newest non-DVR receiver, and even the first non-Genie to be SWM-only.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Included after every post)
I am a customer, not an employee. This is a public forum.
For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
www.directv.com or www.att.com
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

5 Messages

a month ago

How do you set up the winegard H24

shannon02

ACE - Expert

• 

20.2K Messages

There is no winegard H24 dish there is a DTV receiver model number H24. All winegard SD only dishes are obsolete.

(edited)

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

5 Messages

we just bought this camper that it is on and now it won't work

• 

5 Messages

so what your saying is that we can not use this h24

shannon02

ACE - Expert

• 

20.2K Messages

You can still use the receiver you will have to replace the dish with a SWM dish on a sled/tripod and learn to aim it yourself or spend big bucks on a Winegard travler or KVH HD11

Get started...

Ask a new question