Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!

Teacher

• 

2 Messages

Mon, May 21, 2018 7:25 PM

Why is Directv customer service so horrible

Directtv has the most horrible customer service I have ever dealt with! The people give you yh run around and nobody has the same story. I have spoke with at least 5-7 people today and all of them told me different answers. I was due for installation today between 8am and 12p and nobody ever showed or called. I got numerous of email reminders that my service was due for install today 05/21/2018 8am- 12p. But yet the customer service people tell me I was never scheduled, why would I get reminder emails of service was never scheduled. When I tell Directv I M very dissatisfied and was thinking about switching to a different provider all they had to say was that they don’t see my install work order. This is so unprofessional, unacceptable and just very horrible customer care. I’m switching providers and loosing the headache of dealing with Directv, the customer service is just horrible and extremely poor.

Responses

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 months ago

I have never in my life dealt with such horrible customer service and such incompetent employees as I have with AT&T for DIRECTV question. Absolutely Atrocious!  After waiting 23 minutes, I asked for confirmation on my account that the cable boxes were received back and was then put on hold for 20 more minutes only to be told their computer is not working and they will call me back in a half hour. Six hours go by with no return call, so I called back only to spend another 25 minutes on hold; only to get transferred two different times by two different reps and then put back in the main feakin' queue.  Call the headquarters number; finally spoke with a competent individual named Anne who took down my device serial numbers and return receipt number to note on my account as the returned devices were not showing up on the account yet.  I will NEVER, EVER use AT&T or DIRECTV AGAIN in my life and strongly advise, YOU RUN FOR THE HILLS before ever getting your service from either of them. I will be billing them for the hour of my time they wasted that I spent on the phone with them today.

GOOD RIDDANCE! I hope you go bankrupt!

Wishing you the very best bankruptcy, (Because if this is how you treat the people that pay for your salaries, it's going to happen soon.)

David Fowler

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 months ago

This is without a doubt the worst customer experience I've ever had -- it's borderline insane the way I have been spoken to and treated by DirecTV/AT&T Customer Service Representatives. I ordered 4K service a day after my installation per the recommendation from the installer. DirecTV is now trying to charge me a $500 one time fee for the 4K equipment. This was absolutely never disclosed to me when I ordered the 4K receiver. I have been a customer for ~ 6 weeks and will be canceling my new service next week if this cannot be corrected. I will take pleasure in seeing DirecTV in small claims court and I will win - you cannot charge someone something without disclosing the cost.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 months ago

This is without a doubt the worst customer experience I've ever had -- it's borderline insane they way I have been spoken to and treated. I ordered 4K service a day after my installation per the recommendation from the installer. DirecTV is now trying to charge me a $500 one time fee for the 4K equipment. This was absolutely never disclosed to me when I ordered the 4K service. I have been a customer for ~ 6 weeks and will be canceling my new service next week if this cannot be corrected. I will take pleasure in seeing DirecTV in small claims court and I will win - you cannot charge someone something without disclosing the costs. The reps speak choppy english and don't seem to listen or care at all!

Contributor

• 

6 Messages

1 week ago

My wife has had to call 4 separate times for vl correction at over 1 hour 15 minutes per call. She has also had to call 3 times to get a mini genie replaced and we have nothing! Pathetic and horrible service. The left hand has no idea what the right hand is doing. They blatantly blame the last representative for errors and are not accountable in any way shape or form. We will leave this crap behind very soon. Cannot recommend ATT/Direct Tv

Contributor

• 

6 Messages

1 week ago

4 calls here over 1 hour per call and nothing resolved. All kinds of blame to go around but no action! GONNA TRY DISH. After that I cut the cable !!!!