Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Tue, Jan 22, 2019 10:53 PM

Wanting service in my RV

I have a tripod with a swm dish and 31 receiver but can't get to the menu to set satellite angles

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

21.1K Messages

a year ago

@noshow1961 wrote:

I have a tripod with a swm dish and 31 receiver but can't get to the menu to set satellite angles

If you mean a C31, that is not a receiver but a Mini Genie Client. The key difference is that it is a Client, an extension if you will, of the main Genie box. As such the Client cannot work by itself (no tuners, no recording space, limited menu options). If you didn't bring the main Genie with you, or an actual receiver, then you are out of luck.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Included after every post)
I am a customer, not an employee. This is a public forum.
For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
www.directv.com or www.att.com
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
nabukl

ACE - Professor

• 

3.3K Messages

a year ago

Do you mean a c31? What do you see on the screen 

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
litzdog911

ACE - Sage

• 

53.2K Messages

a year ago

What Receiver model number?

Any models starting with "C" are Genie Mini Clients and cannot function without their main Genie DVR. 

For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*

Get started...

Ask a new question