Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Tue, Mar 8, 2016 4:14 AM

using my direct tv in rv

Is the Dish Tailgater compatable with direct tv receiver?

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

shannon02

ACE - Expert

• 

20.2K Messages

4 years ago

Definitely no as the HR44 is SWM only you need a SWM slimline dish and power inserter or a DTV dish with a SWM8 module and power inserter.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
litzdog911

ACE - Sage

• 

53.2K Messages

4 years ago

Most likely, "no".  But what model DirecTV Receiver do you have?

For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

The box says HR44NC-200-T

Contributor

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

I would like to purchase a Tripod kit for my RV and have compatability questions.

I have a DirectTV HD system in my home, master receiver in the living room, plus two C51-100 mini receivers in two bedrooms.

1). I dont want to take the master receiver from the home because its to big and people will still be home watching TV, while I'm away.

2). Will the mini C51-100 receiver from the bedroom work with a tripod kit alone, or will I have to have another model of receiver? Please provide details on how to get the right system.

shannon02

ACE - Expert

• 

20.2K Messages

4 years ago

No, the minis will not work without the Genie.

solidsignal.com sells tripod/dish kits and you would need an HRDVR or HXX receiver like the HR24 or H25 added to you account.

peds48

Expert

• 

36.2K Messages

4 years ago

No, the C51 will not work without the Genie.  You would need a stand alone receiver such as a D12 for SD only or an H24 or H25 for HD

Get started...

Ask a new question