Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!

• 

1 Message

Sat, Mar 28, 2020 4:33 AM

Tv

My service is not working properly and I am (Edited per community guidelines) off cause y'all was supposed to come over yesterday and y'all didn't call me yesterday or texted or emailed I had to çàll y'all and I missed two days of work and today the man who came out left my house in a mess with cut wire pieces all over

Responses

Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

20.3K Messages

2 months ago

Many DirecTV call centers are shut down, and many employees such as techs sent home, under Covid-19 orders. Many are also taking extended leave options as allowed. Yes if a tech is not going to be able to show they should contact you. But because of the current and severe low staffing, they are struggling managing the basics with skeleton crews.

You will need to call DirecTV if there was an issue with the work. This is a public forum of other customers so we cannot do that for you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Included after every post)
I am a customer, not an employee. This is a public forum.
For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
www.directv.com or www.att.com
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.