Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

ATTDmitriyCM

Community Manager

• 

9.2K Messages

Thu, Aug 6, 2015 2:40 PM

Closed

Troubleshoot your DIRECTV remote control

If you're having trouble with your DIRECTV remote control, we'll be happy to help! Please see the links below for more information.

Rethink Possible

Did a post have an answer that worked for you? Help other users by marking helpful posts as an "Accepted Answer". And don't forget to leave a Like!

Still need help? Ask a question! Our 1.4 million members typically respond within 1 hour.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ATTDmitriyCM

Community Manager

• 

9.2K Messages

5 years ago

Please use the links in this post to find all the information you may need on  troubleshooting your remote control:

Troubleshoot your DIRECTV remote control eSupport

Universal and Genie remote guide (PDF, 1.55MB)

Order a new or replacement DIRECTV remote control

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask using the "Ask a question" button above.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have an answer that worked for you? Help other users by marking helpful posts as an "Accepted Answer". And don't forget to leave a Like!

Still need help? Ask a question! Our 1.4 million members typically respond within 1 hour.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

davidbk

Administrator

• 

363 Messages

4 years ago

If you're having trouble with your DIRECTV remote control, follow the steps on this article to get your remote up and running again.

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…