Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
The epic new Samsung Galaxy S21 5G is available for preorder now!
B

• 

3 Messages

Wed, Aug 5, 2020 6:24 PM

Technician didn’t arrive

Technician was scheduled from 8-12 and I have called your customer service department three times and no one can let me know what is going on this is beyond unacceptable 

Responses

OttoPylot

ACE - Expert

• 

13.7K Messages

6 months ago

Sorry, but this is a customer helping customer forum only. It is not official AT&T Support so there is no one here who can help you and Support usually doesn't read/respond to the posts here.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

3 Messages

6 months ago

You guys are a joke we have had Directtv at our house twice already this week and today they blew off the appointment and we still don’t have two of the TVs working literally the worst customer service in the world every time we speak to someone from the Philippines it’s an absolute disaster been a customer since 2011 we have eight TVs and will be cancelling if football doesn’t happen. Horrific. 

OttoPylot

ACE - Expert

• 

13.7K Messages

6 months ago

"We guys" are just AT&T customers like yourself. We are not AT&T employees.

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

25.1K Messages

6 months ago

@bcm1278 

This is NOT customer support. Nothing can be done about your tech issue here. This is just a public forum of other customers.

Agents over the phone can reschedule your appointment if needed. They do not have personal contact with the techs, so have no info to "let you know what is going on".

Beyond that there is Covid-19. This has resulted in call centers and techs being short staffed. They are trying to keep up with customers, but are struggling like most everybody else. This is beyond their normal conditions.

Hopefully you get your system up an running, but Covid overrules need for football.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Included after every post)
I am a customer, not an employee. This is a public forum.
For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
www.directv.com or www.att.com
teetertotter

ACE - Teacher

• 

658 Messages

6 months ago

Perhaps the 3rd time, you can get the name of the tech and his phone number?  Also, insure all TVs are working?  Keep him there until all is done.

• 

3 Messages

5 months ago

The issue is they put in the wrong equipment on the order so the technician didn’t have what he needed. Now today we can’t even get a technician to come to the house they are now claiming no appointments are available. We have had three appointments, one appointment got four of the boxes set up, the second had the wrong equipment and the third just didn’t show up. 

Get started...

Ask a new question