Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!

• 

2 Messages

Wed, Jan 1, 2020 7:10 PM

Remote will not pair with Tv

I just recently got a JVC model LT-55MAW595 Roku TV and I cannot get my RC73 Directv remote to pair with the TV to be able to control volume and power. I have tried every automatic and manual code for JVC I can find as well as a ton of other TV brands and nothing has worked. I have tried everything anyone else has suggested with similar issues with no resolve. Remote works perfectly fine with the receiver and worked fine with my last TV I just disconnected. Batteries are new. I tried resetting the remote to factory settings. I don't want to have call someone out to my house just to try and pair a remote to a TV. Any idea what's going on???

Responses

litzdog911

ACE - Sage

• 

52.7K Messages

3 weeks ago

Be sure to try all of the codes for Vizio, RCA and Duramax/Durabrand TVs.

Sadly the cheap DirecTV remotes simply can't control every device on the planet. You'll be much happier with a nice Universal Remote, like Logitech Harmony.

For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

2 Messages

The 6th or 7th code on Vizio did work. Thank you I appreciate it. I had been trying codes for hours last night and today.

goldw1800

ACE - Professor

• 

1.6K Messages

3 weeks ago

Have you tried letting the (receiver) program the remote? Menu-Setting -Program remote ---Use "IDK Know my Tv Model # and let the receiver search for it.

I did not see you got it working - the above method should work as well

(edited)

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

1 Message

2 weeks ago

Are you stuck with the activation of your Roku streaming device using the Roku code link? Follow the below instructions carefully. The activation requires a high-speed internet connection, the latest Roku streaming device, and the cables to make the setup. To start with, complete the hardware setup by following the instructions given on the official Roku website. Checking that you have a high-speed internet connection is a mandatory one. Then connect your Roku player to the internet. Follow the onscreen instructions carefully. Finally, the Roku code will appear on your device screen. Visit Roku.com/link. Enter the activation code and click submit.

For further assistance on the Roku code link, Visit our website.