Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Get to the head of the class with our Back to School deals!
H

• 

7 Messages

Mon, Jun 1, 2020 8:08 PM

Phone Number?

Does anyone have a good phone number for Att Direct in the Nashville area? 7 installation appointments and still no cable or wifi. No one showed up or called.

Responses

nabukl

ACE - Professor

• 

3.3K Messages

a month ago

direcTV doesn't have regional phone numbers since it's a National service.
1-800-531-5000
Install delays are to be expected due to covid-19.

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

21.2K Messages

a month ago

@Harrisonh1

There are no local numbers for customer support. DirecTV is satellite, not cable. And I assume you mean internet as WiFi is not a paid service (I can connect a computer and printer by WiFi without internet).

Because of Covid-19 their call centers are understaffed (many are temporarily closed) and this affects techs as well. So this is a time of great patience all around.

https://support.directv.com/contact

Customer Service

800.531.5000 | Pay Bill | Order Movies | Refresh Your Receivers

General support daily, 8 a.m. – 12 a.m. ET

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Included after every post)
I am a customer, not an employee. This is a public forum.
For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
www.directv.com or www.att.com
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

7 Messages

Patience? I ordered this product 35 days ago and have made now 7 appointments with zero results. I've burned two vacation days and now 3 days without pay and ATT doesn't have the professionalism to even call me. Patience?
Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

21.2K Messages

Yes this is the result of Covid-19 and the stay at home orders. So patience GOLBALLY is being tested for the past few months.

If an appointment cannot be kept for any reason, then yes the dispatch center covering your area should be contacting you and letting you know. Unfortunately everything is behind and running slow until they can return to normal staffing levels.

With any rescheduling, if possible schedule it for a day you already have off. Burning any vacation/paid-time-off days, or fully sacrificing days of pay, seems too much cost just for pay TV.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Included after every post)
I am a customer, not an employee. This is a public forum.
For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
www.directv.com or www.att.com
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*

• 

7 Messages

I agree. I have scheduled weekend installation which accts for the other 2 missed appointments. Thanks for your input. Im not sure if I should give them the benefit of doubt or call Comcast. But I really do appreciate your response.

Get started...

Ask a new question