Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

Wed, Jan 6, 2010 11:29 PM

Old set top box

I have an old box that I would like to use on another TV in the house. It is a RCA DRD480RE. Will it still work with dtv? Also will I need to run another cable from the dish for it? Is that something I can do or should I have dtv do it?

Responses

mdram4x4

ACE - Master

• 

9K Messages

a month ago

you need a new box

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anything below the is a signature :
Note: This is a customer to customer forum, I am just a customer. Employees are identified as such.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

18.5K Messages

@mdram4x4

Thread is from 2010. There was a response earlier today from someone advertising a set top box for another service, which I responded to on the off chance it was a misunderstanding of equipment as opposed to spam. Forum moderators deleted both posts, so I assume it was spam.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Included after every post)
I am a customer, not an employee. This is a public forum.
For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
www.directv.com or www.att.com
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
mdram4x4

ACE - Master

• 

9K Messages

aaahh, didnt even look at the date, it was on the front page of new threads

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anything below the is a signature :
Note: This is a customer to customer forum, I am just a customer. Employees are identified as such.
AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…