Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
S

• 

3 Messages

Wed, Jul 1, 2020 8:54 PM

I need a technician sent out

I’ve had to call up to 7 x’s to get my service updated I’m about ready to cancel my acct please check my acct schedule my appt email a time and get it resolved today or no later by tomorrow or I will cancel my acct service address is (Edited as per community guidelines) ph is (Edited as per community guidelines) you can reach me at (Edited as per community guidelines) or email me at [email scrubbed]!

Responses

Accepted Solution

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

40.1K Messages

a month ago

This is a customer to customer forum, not customer support. No one here can schedule a technician. You need to call.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

21.7K Messages

a month ago

@sandynm 

Nobody here can check your account. This is a public forum of other customers. To discuss your account, reschedule, or even to cancel you must call. That is how it works. Be aware they are short staffed because of Covid-19 (many call centers had to close temporarily) so there are high hold times for now.

https://support.directv.com/contact

Customer Service

800.531.5000 | Pay BillOrder MoviesRefresh Your Receivers
General support daily, 8 a.m. – 12 a.m. ET

And since you posted sensitive info in a public space, going forward you will need to be more vigilant against scams and keep and eye on your credit report. Though the forum moderators removed the info, before they did it was viewable by thousands/millions of people.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Included after every post)
I am a customer, not an employee. This is a public forum.
For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
www.directv.com or www.att.com
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question