Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
ATTDmitriyCM

Community Manager

• 

9.5K Messages

Thu, Aug 6, 2015 2:23 PM

Closed

How do I program AT&T DIRECTV Remote to my TV?

Q. How do I program my DIRECTV remote to control a TV or other devices?

A. Please see the links and resources below for instructions for your remote control type:

Rethink Possible

Did a post have an answer that worked for you? Help other users by marking helpful posts as an "Accepted Answer". And don't forget to leave a Like!

Still need help? Ask a question! Our 1.4 million members typically respond within 1 hour.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ATTDmitriyCM

Community Manager

• 

9.5K Messages

5 years ago

Please use the links in this post to find all the information you may need on programing your remote control:

Program your DIRECTV remote control instructions

Universal and Genie remote guide (PDF, 1.55MB)

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask using the "Ask a question" button above.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have an answer that worked for you? Help other users by marking helpful posts as an "Accepted Answer". And don't forget to leave a Like!

Still need help? Ask a question! Our 1.4 million members typically respond within 1 hour.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

davidbk

Administrator

• 

378 Messages

5 years ago

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

6 months in no problem, now samsung tv turns on off and volume works, but channels for sattelite and remote control of genie HR 54 will not connect?

Get started...

Ask a new question